Thursday, December 13, 2012

The Circle Game

I'm back in Chicago!

Members of the Palestinian American Youth League pointing to where they're from in Palestine

Al Aqaba!
We were taken out to dinner in Bridgeview, often referred to as Little Palestine.



Yesterday I visited the office of American Friends Service Committee, which is active in a lot of different social justice causes, one being Israel/Palestine. Mt friend Danny from college works there on a lot of demonstration/BDS actions. Here is their website: http://afsc.org/

Song of the Day: Circle Game. I sang this in the car with my relatives from New Jersey. They love Joni Mitchell, and it's one of the few songs I know by her, because my choir in middle school sang it.

Just this morning I saw lyrics from the Circle Game on a piece of art in Danny's house. So perfect.

There'll be new dreams, maybe better dreams, and plenty
Before the last revolving year is through...