Sunday, December 4, 2011

I haven't been posting for two reasons. 1) my link got sent to the Minister of Local Governments after my post on the soldiers, and I wanted to let that one stew before I got weird again. Dr. Kawasmi, if you're reading this, I'm so sorry....

2) My internet got shut off on the 1st, and it took two days for me to figure out that unlike Haj Sami's office, my house has a monthly internet bill. I just did without, thinking Haj Sami was stringing a line to my house in order to avoid the payment. But when I mentioned this to him an hour ago, he said, "why didn't you tell me before?" and said my internet should be free also. He made a scolding phone call to the internet man, who turned it right back on. Forehead slapper.

mmmmmmm internet.

I also bought a small heater for my room, this igloo is slowly becoming inhabitable....

Here's the latest video: