Friday, June 29, 2012

We Are Here

Wednesday and Thursday go together. I went to trivia in Wallingford yesterday and we got 8th place but it was still fun. I didn't get this song, but I named the Bill Murray movie it was in. Although I don't remember that part...

From Groundhog Day....



Afterwards I found myself on the roof of my friend's house talking about politics and music and drinking mead.

On my way home at sunrise I browsed through my brother's iPod and found this gem that I downloaded in high school.

 

Then I found on Haj Sami's facebook that the IDF has been doing live-fire training exercises in the village. A British activist took a video of the soldiers firing within sight of the guest house. I found that out just before I started babysitting. So I gave up my angst for a little while and dressed up dolls. It actually helped a lot, I think because picking out outfits takes a lot of effort for me. It was very distracting. We came up with some good combos.

We also watched Horton Hears a Who. I was especially fascinated by this part: