Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Crescent Noon

My little brother wants to record this song as a sibling trio. It's beautiful.

 

I opened up a Dove chocolate today and found this message. It made me laugh.

I want to believe it. I'm usually good at believing it. All you have to do is make the best of any situation, right? My desktop is telling me it's 70 degrees and sunny in Ramallah. I'm not ready to be back there, but I want to be ready...to make the best of it. What does that mean?? I edited a few demonstration videos today (just need to have some things translated), and added some albums to the guest house blog.
Check 'em out: www.alaqabaguesthouse.wordpress.com.  


List Update
Things That Remind Me of Palestine:
-going to the bathroom and not throwing toilet paper in the waste basket
-hearing things explode on July 3rd