Saturday, July 7, 2012

Friday

When I woke up yesterday, I'd gotten about three hours of sleep. I was updating things on the other blog and looking into Wordpress and Buddypress features for the new website, then I went to bed and spent another half hour surfing the SmartPhone. The other night I spent two hours on that thing WikiBinging on South Africa. I really want to go there now.

Then I tossed and turned for a while.

Anyways, when I woke up yesterday, I vowed that I would come straight home after babysitting (by 6pm) and immediately pass out and sleep all night. I often make these promises.

Then my mom and my brother and our friend Catherine and I ended up catching a 10:25 showing of the Amazing Spiderman and didn't get home until 1am.

I fell asleep so fast, and probably dreamed about how to get into Andrew Garfield's spandex pants.

I'll lend this morning's song to yesterday. I woke up this morning (ok, 12:30) to Duran Duran blasting through the house on Pandora. If that isn't a mood setter, I don't know what is. I just get stuck in this song.

We'll find another song for today. Currently my mom and Stefan and I are concocting a spinach and salmon strata. Then Stef and I are driving up to Bellingham to hang out with the cousins for the rest of the weekend. Bring it on!