Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Life for Rent

This song was playing on Pandora when I got up this morning (ok, it was like noon...) and at first I was like, great, this station again...then I listened to it and it kind of punched me in the stomach. And I thought Dido was old news...

 

 I'm back at Tully's, installing Wordpress plug-ins for the new website, and trying to envision what this thing is going to look like, and if someone is going to beat me to the punch. Seattle seems to be the only cold city in the country right now. My uncle and cousin just got back from Indianapolis, and 104 degree weather. Well, the sun just came out a little.

 Tomorrow is the next Team Palestine soccer practice, then the Firecracker 5000, which is a 5K run at midnight around Seattle Center. I need to get my Genesis playlist ready....

This is a picture I took last week, as I was driving through the U-District in the rain. That's some good New Orleans jazz....